You? Me? Us?Love friends forever. Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.'Squidward once said... Kevin Shelton , Don’t call me angel. Right, dude in this connection, is you.
You? Me? Us?Love friends forever. Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down. Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades.To end: effects never dies on one hand and no on the other hand: define as next opportunity.
“The tragedy of life is often not in our failure, but rather in our complacency; not in our doing too much, but rather in our doing too little; not in our living above our ability, but rather in our living below our capacities”—Benjamin E. May."
On this International Women's Day, I hope you've received all the: love healing blessings light inspiration abundance respect generosity appreciation happiness peace laughter kindness ...and more, that you deserve. What is your "I AM" mantra is for today? Mine is I AM BLESSED
You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.'Squidward once said... Kevin Shelton , Don’t call me angel. Right, dude in this connection, is you.
Lessons to learn, dates to set for the joys and pains of growth and rolling with the flow of the river."you okay mommy!?!!" my future children better be like this
Closeted Gay Guy.Do you think The Great Power fights for souls to be together? Lessons to learn, dates to set for the joys and pains of growth and rolling with the flow of the river."you okay mommy!?!!" my future children better be like this .
No comments:
Post a Comment