Thursday, September 24, 2026

History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.

 To Your Success, To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening. It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters:Hope is the reason for the drive for more, and bigger and greater, and that is a personal statement, so it has a different meaning for every...

 Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Family Matters:From Primate to Politicians .’Me explaining how I paid for gas I pulled my butt apart and stuff.. was totally nude…it was weird.’



  • Its About The Sunshine, About The Tests Over Time. Mountains Climbs. Glory Dazes To Come.
  • One Fine Day, Moving On, Mountains To climb, Daily Events.History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.
  • Waves To Make, Blue Oceans Of Dreams. Leaders, Lights, Lessons, Tests Over Time.Family Matters:From Primate to Politicians .’Me explaining how I paid for gas I pulled my butt apart and stuff.. was totally nude…it was weird.’

Lovers and haters, family affairs, lights to shine, good times in the land of nines. Peas in a pod,twins and a a spare, lots of love, lot of the womb, three parts, views of the love, still in tack. Nice...July 7 - World Forgiveness Day.  - Global Forgiveness Day…



Witches, pains in the words, lights on the fairy tales to recap, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of coins to pay. Nice shot, birthday this month, what was the day again, angles of angels on earth. Family Matters:From Primate to Politicians .’Me explaining how I paid for gas I pulled my butt apart and stuff.. was totally nude…it was weird.’



Lovers and haters, family affairs, lights to shine, good times in the land of nines. Peas in a pod,twins and a a spare, lots of love, lot of the womb, three parts, views of the love, still in tack. Nice...July 7 - World Forgiveness Day.  - Global Forgiveness Day…Salted Stoner.INDEPENDENT WOMEN:Sisters Across The USA:Good Night.UNDERCOVER GANGSTER .

Word up, share the decades of lucky breaks, you may have had, or not, Son to shine bright, over the bumps, retired from the rat race, on on...History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.
  • Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues: Hotels, Motels To Buy:Blue Oceans


Family Matters:From Primate to Politicians .’Me explaining how I paid for gas I pulled my butt apart and stuff.. was totally nude…it was weird.’WDW News Today shared,REVIEW: Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth Haunted House at Universal Orlando’s Hall...Don’t call me angel ..Earth angels, angels in hosts, lights to shine, joy, peace and happiness, hands to hold. Glory dazes to come.


  Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites ... Once in time, had a moment to spare, wanted to find, another man, stranger to friend, paths to cross, roads to travel. 



History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.



  • Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues: Hotels, Motels To Buy:Blue Oceans

No comments:

Post a Comment