Friday, September 25, 2026

My Books -When We Were Young:Dances On The Sands Of Time. IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.

  

Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish. 5151: Made in America .Do You Know, Jack.In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back, free rides.What is, is not, What is not, is. Guns N’ Roses - Civil War.AMEN!Fact . A person who truly loves you will never let you go or give up on you, no matter how hard the situation is.

My Books -When We Were Young:Dances On The Sands Of Time. IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.

They are lucky I am not in India. I hope someone fines them and takes care of them .I have manners and respect, I respect boundaries, I am easy going and mellow, I am a happy person.Blame who:


Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.Ready to Rock & Roll.My Books -When We Were Young:Dances On The Sands Of Time. IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.

From Primate to Politicians .EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING. Talk on the street says…Court order May 5, 2023, forces real estate agency, to change pending to expired. Just to let you know.Issues to share. I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.Ready to Rock & Roll.


Red Hearts, Fires Bright, Hope Alive, Hang On: Pain Ends. Gifts to share, good times, songs to sihare, wits, charms, and beauty within. Earth angels, angels in hosts, lights to shine, joy, peace and happiness, hands to hold. Glory dazes to come.

True Fans of Western Art.Peace of Mind!Between the devil and the deep blue sea" is an idiom meaning a dilemma.My Books -When We Were Young:Dances On The Sands Of Time. IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.


. What's going on, tell me about yourself, what's your story?Red Hearts, Fires Bright, Hope Alive, Hang On: Pain Ends. Gifts to share, good times, songs to sing.Homes, Hopes,Hoes, Horns To Blast. Ways To Grow. American Babes.What is, is not, What is not, is. Guns N’ Roses - Civil War.AMEN!Fact . A person who truly loves you will never let you go or give up on you, no matter how hard the situation is.

No comments:

Post a Comment