SHOW THE ME SEQUEL.Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find. *STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER , IS THAN SMART & POOR! Magical .From Primate to Politicians .’Me explaining how I paid for gas I pulled my butt apart and stuff.. was totally nude…it was weird.’
To Your Success, To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening. It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters:From Primate to Politicians .’Me explaining how I paid for gas I pulled my butt apart and stuff.. was totally nude…it was weird.’ The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Still hoping .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.
To Your Success, To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening. It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters:Hope is the reason for the drive for more, and bigger and greater, and that is a personal statement, so it has a different meaning for every...
Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Family Matters:From Primate to Politicians .’Me explaining how I paid for gas I pulled my butt apart and stuff.. was totally nude…it was weird.’
- Its About The Sunshine, About The Tests Over Time. Mountains Climbs. Glory Dazes To Come.
- One Fine Day, Moving On, Mountains To climb, Daily Events.
- Waves To Make, Blue Oceans Of Dreams. Leaders, Lights, Lessons, Tests Over Time.
No comments:
Post a Comment