Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Americans will pay up to 95% of Trump’s chaotic tariffs. Yet Donald Trump still has zero plan to give tariff refunds back to YOU. I'm pressing Trump's top trade official for answers. You deserve to get your money back.

  Strange -.Sure, yes will eat, fried green tomoatoes every day of the week. Great taste,treats for the spring.Snakes, freaks and frogs, in the house, dinner for some, rats on the run, kids to sell, child surport to live the good life, Yucca Valley, or Long Beach, Ca.


Americans will pay up to 95% of Trump’s chaotic tariffs.
Yet Donald Trump still has zero plan to give tariff refunds back to YOU.

I'm pressing Trump's top trade official for answers. You deserve to get your money back.



Passes to walk, passes on the state, heads to roll, sinners, saints, learners and losers, schools of hard knocks. What about you? You don’t need anyone’s approval: Live your life and do what makes you happy .Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am.


  Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me."The road to hell is paved with good intentions!!"Let's Make a Deal".Americans will pay up to 95% of Trump’s chaotic tariffs. Yet Donald Trump still has zero plan to give tariff refunds back to YOU. I'm pressing Trump's top trade official for answers. You deserve to get your money back.


Americans will pay up to 95% of Trump’s chaotic tariffs. Yet Donald Trump still has zero plan to give tariff refunds back to YOU. I'm pressing Trump's top trade official for answers. You deserve to get your money back.

Love me, Hate me., it really doesn’t matter, but what does matter is that u can’t ignore me.From: Kristen Gabel via DocuSignStar bright tonight, gifts to share, jokes online, good times on dark ... Fairy tales, Mother Goose story, a snake in dens deep in the woo... COURSE NAME: Fairy Tales. Fairy Tales. Help ...I have a lot on my mind and heart.....so I figured getting an online prayer circle going wouldn't hurt. Much love to everyone who reads this.Cool, one word, thanks so much, James, lots to share, hope you have the time, the attention, and the interest to go forward. To connect or not.Sale pending The seller has accepted an offer, and this property is now pending or under contract. Agency ended, Expired Now.
Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. FACTS vs MYTHS. In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back.Frogs Dazes: Dances with wolves, dances with snakes, in the cold weather, in the woods.

Bob Dimond: Houses To Help, Money To Share, Cash Around The World.Her defense team is claiming she was in a medication induced postpartum psychosis but is that the whole truth of the matter and maybe we will never know??



WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".What if you couldn't explain what you needed during a mental health crisis?*STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER , IS THAN SMART & POOR!

Impeachment can cost him his job. It can't send him to prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment