Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.

 


You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.'Squidward once said... Kevin Shelton , Don’t call me angel. Right, dude in this connection, is you.I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.Bored Panda : Let’s Go Somewhere !!!!


Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.


 Right or wrong, good or evil, friends to yellow snakes. Alas choices, high roads taken, for poker players.Just because your version of normal isn’t the same as someone else’s version doesn’t mean that there’s anything wrong with you." Stay active and just keep moving...


Pilar Dsilvas' Blog,RAZZLE DAZZLE!Rather consensus.'Family Affairs,Nuts, Common Clowns, PTSD, Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.' Have you seen it?


Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Right or wrong, good or evil, friends to yellow snakes. Alas choices, high roads taken, for poker players.Just because your version of normal isn’t the same as someone else’s version doesn’t mean that there’s anything wrong with you." Stay active and just keep moving...

I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.Bored Panda : Let’s Go Somewhere !!!!First the house, then I can help the others, Ms. Piper Pan, searching for Peter Pan, circles, cycles, seasons of horse and pony shows, everyday, with the faces in the herds, schools of hard knocks,classes on love and hate, the horns of a goat, pebbles on the sands of time. What is your thing to do,today, paths to walk, and roads to travel.Horns Of Love And Hate.Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts.


The Watkins Dead and Breakfast Was just literally about to say this...

Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.

'Goodness and mercy, angels to protect, wishes of man in sky. Oh you think I'm a bitch, please standby, while I straighten my crown .Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels.
 This is HUMILIATING: the president can’t even get an audience on the internet anymore. The clock's ticking..."Look Who's Talking" Creative Writing: Causes For The Season: Lessons Learned. Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven:I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive.EMPIRE OF Lairs’. How do you hold your wiener?



Rest in Peace Chuck Norris 03/10/40 - 03/20/26.Spooks, and ghosts, silent knights, for life. Heads to count, number three, dicks and dawgs, family affairs. Sarah Smile, song to sing, lovers, and haters, suckers for life.Frogs In Groups, Men, Mick And Moot, faces in the mirror.


Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2. This is HUMILIATING: the president can’t even get an audience on the internet anymore. The clock's ticking..."Look Who's Talking" Creative Writing: Causes For The Season: Lessons Learned. Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven:I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive.EMPIRE OF Lairs’. How do you hold your wiener?

No comments:

Post a Comment