David joined the writing staff of The Muppet Show in it's third season, received a "special thanks" credit on The Muppet Movie, and wrote the screenplay for The Dark Crystal and it's unproduced sequel Power of The Dark Crystal. David Odell has passed away (1943-2026)
muppet-stuff.blogspot.com
This is a very sad story, but might it have been different if someone could’ve told her the truth that she was dealing with real demons and needed real deliverance and healing to solve her problems??'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.
David Odell has passed away (1943-2026) received a "special thanks" credit on The Muppet Movie, and wrote the screenplay for The Dark Crystal .
Bob Dimond: Houses To Help, Money To Share, Cash Around The World.Her defense team is claiming she was in a medication induced postpartum psychosis but is that the whole truth of the matter and maybe we will never know??
It's time for "The View" to vamoose-'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT. David Odell has passed away (1943-2026) received a "special thanks" credit on The Muppet Movie, and wrote the screenplay for The Dark Crystal .

No comments:
Post a Comment