Saturday, September 26, 2026

What is, is not, What is not, is. Guns N’ Roses - Civil War.AMEN!Fact . A person who truly loves you will never let you go or give up on you, no matter how hard the situation is.

 Things does not define us. The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty, so we can decide without biases or doubts we meant for each other or not.


FaceTime?ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed. cured or traded. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.Want the house, want to leave other peeps in the past, moving on, castles in the sand to buy.

Issues to share. I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.What is, is not, What is not, is. Guns N’ Roses - Civil War.AMEN!Fact . A person who truly loves you will never let you go or give up on you, no matter how hard the situation is.



  • CRYSTAL LAKE National Forest "Thanks to you, Jason, this forest hasn't seen a fire or a litterbug in 38 years..."'Goodness and mercy, angels to protect, wishes of man in sky. Oh you think I'm a bitch, please standby, while I straighten my crown .Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.

  • 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.

    You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.

  • The Emperor’s New Clothes.Another Day for a Workou... Earth Angels.Waves to be made, stories to be writt... FaceTime?ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can n... Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried.

What is, is not, What is not, is. Guns N’ Roses - Civil War.AMEN!Fact . A person who truly loves you will never let you go or give up on you, no matter how hard the situation is.

No comments:

Post a Comment