WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever. Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.
The Bangles - Walk Like an Egyptian: World is an illusion, Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies, Pirates beware. A simple dip in the wetness for two to share.
ATG Radio Network. [image: Image may contain: text that says 'FACTOURISM A building in Japan has a highway passing through its 5th, 6th and 7th floors.
The Bangles - Walk Like an Egyptian: World is an illusion, Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies, Pirates beware. A simple dip in the wetness for two to share.PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING. I’ve learned over time that facts don’t cease to exist just because they are ignored and denied by many.Realtor® Dan Evans in Menifee, CA on realtor.com®, your source ,From Primate to Politicians.
WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever. Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.

No comments:
Post a Comment