On this International Women's Day, I hope you've received all the: love healing blessings light inspiration abundance respect generosity appreciation happiness peace laughter kindness ...and more, that you deserve. What is your "I AM" mantra is for today? Mine is I AM BLESSED
- The Emperor’s New Clothes.Another Day for a Workou... Earth Angels.Waves to be made, stories to be writt... FaceTime?ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can n... Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried.
- Issues to share. I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.'Squidward once said... Kevin Shelton , Don’t call me angel. Right, dude in this connection, is you.
Bob Dimond: Houses To Help, Money To Share, Cash Around The World.Her defense team is claiming she was in a medication induced postpartum psychosis but is that the whole truth of the matter and maybe we will never know??
Things does not define us. The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty, so we can decide without biases or doubts we meant for each other or not.
. What's going on, tell me about yourself, what's your story?Red Hearts, Fires Bright, Hope Alive, Hang On: Pain Ends. Gifts to share, good times, songs to sing.Homes, Hopes,Hoes, Horns To Blast. Ways To Grow. American Babes.
On this International Women's Day, I hope you've received all the: love healing blessings light inspiration abundance respect generosity appreciation happiness peace laughter kindness ...and more, that you deserve. What is your "I AM" mantra is for today? Mine is I AM BLESSED
WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".What if you couldn't explain what you needed during a mental health crisis?*STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER , IS THAN SMART & POOR!
Things does not define us. The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty, so we can decide without biases or doubts we meant for each other or not.

Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish. 5151: Made in America .Do You Know, Jack.In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back, free rides.
. What's going on, tell me about yourself, what's your story?Red Hearts, Fires Bright, Hope Alive, Hang On: Pain Ends. Gifts to share, good times, songs to sing.Homes, Hopes,Hoes, Horns To Blast. Ways To Grow. American Babes.
Oh wow, you do have a family history in PS. That must’ve been great hearing what PS was like going way back to ‘55, from your grandparents.
No comments:
Post a Comment