Counting Heads.You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.Ready to Rock & Roll.Franky Froghats | Facebook Winners, Losers, Donkeys .
Raphael Saadiq - Ask of You ..The moment Donald Trump pointed toward the band and said, “Play Lady Marmalade,” — it was already too late.[NY escapees..Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds In Flight.Franky Froghats | Facebook Winners, Losers, Donkeys .
“The tragedy of life is often not in our failure, but rather in our complacency; not in our doing too much, but rather in our doing too little; not in our living above our ability, but rather in our living below our capacities”—Benjamin E. May."
Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades.To end: effects never dies on one hand and no on the other hand: define as next opportunity.
On this International Women's Day, I hope you've received all the: love healing blessings light inspiration abundance respect generosity appreciation happiness peace laughter kindness ...and more, that you deserve. What is your "I AM" mantra is for today? Mine is I AM BLESSED
“The tragedy of life is often not in our failure, but rather in our complacency; not in our doing too much, but rather in our doing too little; not in our living above our ability, but rather in our living below our capacities”—Benjamin E. May."
On this International Women's Day, I hope you've received all the: love healing blessings light inspiration abundance respect generosity appreciation happiness peace laughter kindness ...and more, that you deserve. What is your "I AM" mantra is for today? Mine is I AM BLESSED
No comments:
Post a Comment