Issues to share. I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.What is, is not, What is not, is. Guns N’ Roses - Civil War.AMEN!Fact . A person who truly loves you will never let you go or give up on you, no matter how hard the situation is.
FINE LINE.Rats to roaches, dicks to dawgs, faces to crowds,good time toads, heads to count, wishes on stars, sluts,slugs, snakes in the grass.
They are lucky I am not in India. I hope someone fines them and takes care of them .I have manners and respect, I respect boundaries, I am easy going and mellow, I am a happy person.Blame who:
FINE LINE.Rats to roaches, dicks to dawgs, faces to crowds,good time toads, heads to count, wishes on stars, sluts,slugs, snakes in the grass.I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE.~We finished 2022 together & we'll start another one together.Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you.
No comments:
Post a Comment