Thursday, September 24, 2026

Oh wow, you do have a family history in PS. That must’ve been great hearing what PS was like going way back to ‘55, from your grandparents.

  COURSE NAME: Fairy Tales. Fairy Tales. Help ...I have a lot on my mind and heart.....so I figured getting an online prayer circle going wouldn't hurt. Much love to everyone who reads this.Cool, one word, thanks so much, James, lots to share, hope you have the time, the attention, and the interest to go forward. To connect or not.Sale pending The seller has accepted an offer, and this property is now pending or under contract. Agency ended, Expired Now.

Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. FACTS vs MYTHS. In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back.Frogs Dazes: Dances with wolves, dances with snakes, in the cold weather, in the woods.

I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.
Some of what God gives you may be meant to reach further than your own life. Your kindness, resources, experience, or encouragement can become meaningful to someone else.


 This is HUMILIATING: the president can’t even get an audience on the internet anymore. The clock's ticking...I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.
Witches, pains in the words, lights on the fairy tales to recap, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of coins to pay. Nice shot, birthday this month, what was the day again, angles of angels on earth. Family Matters:From Primate to Politicians .’Me explaining how I paid for gas I pulled my butt apart and stuff.. was totally nude…it was weird.’



Lovers and haters, family affairs, lights to shine, good times in the land of nines. Peas in a pod,twins and a a spare, lots of love, lot of the womb, three parts, views of the love, still in tack. Nice...July 7 - World Forgiveness Day.  - Global Forgiveness Day…Salted Stoner.INDEPENDENT WOMEN:Sisters Across The USA:Good Night.UNDERCOVER GANGSTER .

Word up, share the decades of lucky breaks, you may have had, or not, Son to shine bright, over the bumps, retired from the rat race, on on...History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.
  • Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues: Hotels, Motels To Buy:Blue Oceans


Family Matters:From Primate to Politicians .’Me explaining how I paid for gas I pulled my butt apart and stuff.. was totally nude…it was weird.’WDW News Today shared,REVIEW: Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth Haunted House at Universal Orlando’s Hall...Don’t call me angel ..Earth angels, angels in hosts, lights to shine, joy, peace and happiness, hands to hold. Glory dazes to come.


  Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites ... Once in time, had a moment to spare, wanted to find, another man, stranger to friend, paths to cross, roads to travel. 



History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.The Emperor’s New Clothes.Another Day for a Workou... Earth Angels.Waves to be made, stories to be writt... FaceTime?ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can n... Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried.



  • Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues: Hotels, Motels To Buy:Blue Oceans


Issues to share. I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.



  • CRYSTAL LAKE National Forest "Thanks to you, Jason, this forest hasn't seen a fire or a litterbug in 38 years..."'Goodness and mercy, angels to protect, wishes of man in sky. Oh you think I'm a bitch, please standby, while I straighten my crown .Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.

  • 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.

    You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.
  • The Emperor’s New Clothes.Another Day for a Workou... Earth Angels.Waves to be made, stories to be writt... FaceTime?ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can n... Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried.


  • 'Squidward once said... Kevin Shelton , Don’t call me angel. Right, dude in this connection, is you.
    Issues to share. I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.
Bob Dimond: Houses To Help, Money To Share, Cash Around The World.Her defense team is claiming she was in a medication induced postpartum psychosis but is that the whole truth of the matter and maybe we will never know??



WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".What if you couldn't explain what you needed during a mental health crisis?*STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER , IS THAN SMART & POOR!


Oh wow, you do have a family history in PS. That must’ve been great hearing what PS was like going way back to ‘55, from your grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment