People say I be rude I say naw I'm real and I don't do bs . Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions:
Getting older, getting slower, things to do, staying alive, living large, in the moment, sunny and bright, looking for a friend, someone to talk to, someone to visit, just to let you know.Name your brand of crazy...Farmer in the dell, getting ground ready now...When I get back home. Don’t call me angel .
WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever. Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels
CRYSTAL LAKE National Forest "Thanks to you, Jason, this forest hasn't seen a fire or a litterbug in 38 years..."'Goodness and mercy, angels to protect, wishes of man in sky. Oh you think I'm a bitch, please standby, while I straighten my crown .Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.
Americans will pay up to 95% of Trump’s chaotic tariffs. Yet Donald Trump still has zero plan to give tariff refunds back to YOU. I'm pressing Trump's top trade official for answers. You deserve to get your money back.
Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams 2. The Bangles - Walk Like an Egyptian: World is an illusion, Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies, Pirates beware. A simple dip in the wetness for two to share.
Like I thought I already learned this lesson...Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are the omnipotent." words of Calvin Coolidge.
Happy birthday! God bless you!"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are the omnipotent." words of Calvin Coolidge.Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.Hope Daily. How many fucking times do we need to explain this?Ready for the battle of the wits,Done and over. I want to be."If you fail, never give up because F.A.I.L. means "first Attempt In Learning"; End is not the end, in fact E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies"You crazy!TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!It's all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.'
From: Kristen Gabel via DocuSign. A treacherous person, as in Ben secretly applied for the same job as his best friend; no one knew he was such a snake in the grass .Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.... wishes of one:
Ready for the battle of the wits,Done and over. I want to be."If you fail, never give up because F.A.I.L. means "first Attempt In Learning"; End is not the end, in fact E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies"
“Your ego is not your amigo” ~Tony Alva.’Please cancel my subscription to your issues.Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2. Laurence Tribe Tweeted: Informal rule for all-nighters:You crazy!TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!It's all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.'
Castles In The Sands, Sunset Beach, Wishes ...Peace, Love, Happiness, Joys And Pains, Dances On Sands .Frank Agresti Tweeted: Money matters, coins to flip, cons to run,
Mary J. Blige – Be Without You. Angels, fairies, and pixies are the girls that I know, every day earth angels, for the smiles, for the joys and the laughter of the friends on the side lines.
Ready for the battle of the wits,Done and over. I want to be."If you fail, never give up because F.A.I.L. means "first Attempt In Learning"; End is not the end, in fact E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies"
Thank you for sharing!Keep doing what you are doing. This gives me the chance to check out what else is happening in the world. If you should ever come out to Kansas you can post up at my place. Any other recommendations you’re willing to share with me?
Mary J. Blige – Be Without You. Angels, fairies, and pixies are the girls that I know, every day earth angels, for the smiles, for the joys and the laughter of the friends on the side lines.
CRYSTAL LAKE National Forest "Thanks to you, Jason, this forest hasn't seen a fire or a litterbug in 38 years..."'Goodness and mercy, angels to protect, wishes of man in sky. Oh you think I'm a bitch, please standby, while I straighten my crown .Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.

No comments:
Post a Comment