Friday, June 16, 2023

MORONAVIRUS'.HAVE HAD A FEW BUMPS IN THE ROAD ALONG THE WAY. THE ONLY WAY I KNOW HOW TO GET THE DESIRED RESULTS IS TO WRITE THINGS OUt.

 Just Saying…Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel.MARCH 4TH.BREAKING News:Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints, Reasons to Not buy.Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints.Army Defined: Group Of Frogs, Heads To Count, Thanks For Service, Cheers, USA.


 Oh no, honey, I am an angel, i swear. The horns are only there to hold up the halo.It was enough to cut her sire out of the picture completely for this reason, ( so the hair is not going to grow yet, too much hate and control on line here).'SORRY, BONNIE. No SLUTS IN HEAVEN.'NFTvet U.S.Vetera,Air Force shared.An access map.The Cut, Assholes On The Roof, Spruce Powers, Solar Panels, Not Santa Clause,Dicks.




 Frog Dates: Nuts On The Run, Faces In Crowds, Sinners, Saints, Sighs Of Love, Hate, Lust, Lucky Breaks, Heads In The Clouds. 333Smith, Uritza Smith, Reese, Names Of Frogs And Fools.NFTvet U.S.Vetera,Air Force shared.An access map.The Cut, Assholes On The Roof, Spruce Powers, Solar Panels, Not Santa Clause,Dicks.

Inline image



Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon My Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Across The Decades. What beef? Sheep And Goats, Out Of Fucks To Give Lula B Wyrick (Brenagh) Cow In Palm Springs, Ca.

Inline image

Over the decades.Every thought may tell you, “It’s permanent; it’s never going to change.” But God is saying to you today, “I’m going to do it quickly. It’s going to happen suddenly.”Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of the world.No Ordinary Love. STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR!


MORONAVIRUS'.HAVE HAD A FEW BUMPS IN THE ROAD ALONG THE WAY. THE ONLY WAY I KNOW HOW TO GET THE DESIRED RESULTS IS TO WRITE THINGS OUt.Words in waves, family members, had to say, about the assholes on the roof. 2018 bought a house, in the land of American dreams, had solar panels, vinal fencing, RV parking, and rocks in the yard, no grass. Sellers, paid $17,000, for the lease on the solar panels, they bought. Cousin paid for a solar and a lease termination, you know, a UCC 3. Honor that, my girl said. No one listened. 'SORRY, BONNIE. No SLUTS IN HEAVEN.'THE ROAD AHEAD…BIONIC MOSQUITO,,COURSE NAME:FACTS DO NOT CEASE TO EXIST BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORED.MORONS.

 Thank you so much for your timely reply regarding the transfer of the agreement because we do not have any documentation from that transfer between you and Mr.Espinoza we will have to draft a midterm and there’s no exact time frame for when that will be ready.

I don’t care about your race I don’t care if your new or old ARMY. Army of frogs, frogs in groups, peas in pods, family affairs, good time toads. Smooching Frogs.Daily Journey.
Just remember, do not sign this transfer, and the shit, will not stick. Have the last laugh. That is the cycle, starting over again. You will never know what hit you, and the bills come rolling in.Jokers to the right,Daniel Evans, is a SFH expert - working with over 72% more single family homes than the average Temecula agent.
No photo description available.


What If They Threw a Pandemic & Nobody Came?
Margaret Anna Alice,Tom Woods,Felix Eick, Welt Reporter, on Why Dismantling Nord Stream Means Cutting Putin’s ‘Arteries of Power’ Eugyppius.It’s Going Viral For One STUNNING Reason. Lessons, blessings, wishes, hopes, dreams in actions. No one to talk shit, no one to make threats, not one to make the stores of recaps, nice, hope defined. Hang on: pain ends, end : effects never die, no: next .

Good night wolves .“Be kind .Happy Notes, History Of Veterans With Skills, Lots Of Hard Knocks: Tips.Desert Rats: I like fairy tales. HAHAHAHAHAHA.’U Should’ve Known Better . Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Congrats. You? Me? Us? Fuck Em, American Birds. ..Paths Taken, Pictures flashing in dreams, free as a bird, mountains tops sights to see. Flying far away from shadows in the dark. Fresh flowers on the dogwood trees. When we left the movie show the future wasn’t bright But came dawn the show goes on & I don’t want to say good night So say good morning .

.Good times, glory dazes done, monkeys in packs, frogs kisses, back in time, pages to turn, books to review. Lots of love, lots of luck, lots of hard knocks, lots of tests over time.

 RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS R”eTPT WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?''I'M GOING TO TRY AND ACT LIKE A NORMAL, HAPPY, MENTALLY BALANCED PERSON TODAY. WISH ME LUCK!'People who lie and think you’re stupid to believe them... I Ain't Throwing Shade...Just Keeping it Real!

Don’t get it. Can’t respect it. They can’t find their way and see only confusion and chaos in what we see as symmetry and connection.I pray they find their way.Imagine what if Cavendish eat mero mero fruit like Boa Hancock.I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'

Oh no, honey, I am an angel, i swear. The horns are only there to hold up the halo.It was enough to cut her sire out of the picture completely for this reason, ( so the hair is not going to grow yet, too much hate and control on line here).'SORRY, BONNIE. No SLUTS IN HEAVEN.'



Don’t call me angel . I have never in my life experienced such a total lack of customer service, customer care.Spruce Powers,solar panel, sellers to pay, buyers to pay. 'COPS BE LIKE OKAY NOT OKAY YOU'RE GOOD, GET HOME SAFE'.


Don’t get it. Can’t respect it. They can’t find their way and see only confusion and chaos in what we see as symmetry and connection.I pray they find their way.Imagine what if Cavendish eat mero mero fruit like Boa Hancock.I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'



Don’t call me angel . I have never in my life experienced such a total lack of customer service, customer care.Spruce Powers,solar panel, sellers to pay, buyers to pay. 'COPS BE LIKE OKAY NOT OKAY YOU'RE GOOD, GET HOME SAFE'.


What is one of your favorite trips that you've taken? What made it great?Time Taken To Share. Stories created, to last, until the end of time. Hopes, wishes, dreams and desires, what I know, what I want, and what I would like to have.   


A boat, a piece of land, dreams of a new way of life, in the city of Menifee, in the county of Riverside, to serve, to honor, and create a better way of life for veterans, lost and alone, waiting for Uncle Sam to give back. Jobs to create, houses to build, little houses, to come, how many on 3 acres.  That is what I want, that is what I have, connections made at an estate sale, what are the odds?



Don’t get it. Can’t respect it. They can’t find their way and see only confusion and chaos in what we see as symmetry and connection.I pray they find their way.Imagine what if Cavendish eat mero mero fruit like Boa Hancock.I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'



RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS R”eTPT WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?''I'M GOING TO TRY AND ACT LIKE A NORMAL, HAPPY, MENTALLY BALANCED PERSON TODAY. WISH ME LUCK!'People who lie and think you’re stupid to believe them... I Ain't Throwing Shade...Just Keeping it Real!

There are two types of dogs..with two legs, and with four legs, in your face, all the time. I thought it was to be taken at face value. You had a different set of rules for a completely differnt game. Boy I was THE fool huh!?! Wish you well.A Hug, a kiss, a touch, I'm engulfed with sense's spinning out of control and I to want to dance in the street.


No comments:

Post a Comment