Thursday, June 3, 2021

Don't cry to give up, cry to keep going.

Sean Hannity. LOVE AND HONOR, ONE OF THE FEW, GUNS TO FIGHT THE WARS. MARINES IN BLUES, DANCES AT WEDDINGS, JOYS AND PAINS, DREAMS TO LOCKS OF HARES, LOTS OF LUCK.Help and hands on for assistance to get the cash off the table.
Coins Tossed, Cards Flying, Bloody Blue Dreams !!!
LOVERSANDHATERSTALESTOSHAREGOODTIMES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Coins Tossed, Cards Flying, Bloody Blue Dreams !!!
Houses and homes, cheap way to live, notes for the veterans, better than sleeping on the ground, at a church, homeless guesses, stories to ...



Bob Dylan - Things Have Changed.Honest With Me. Simple Twist Of Fate. High Water (For Charley Patton)Mutineer. Bye And Bye . Summer Days. Blowin' In The Wind. All Along The WatchtowerIT'S A SLOW PROCESS, BUT QUITTING WON'T SPEED IT UP'



Will you walk with me, climb this mountain, questions up in the air. 'I am a spiritual Divine soul I will not shrink myself for souls who will not understand me. I am divine. I am powerful. I am light. Lovo'.Rats To Races: Games Played.Horse And Pony Shows". Diana Ross "Touch Me In The Morning"who I am...Now you can figure it out if you don't already know...
May be an image of 4 people, people standing and text that says 'GOLDEN GiRLS gone WILD'


Dances in the rain, golden rules to follow, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you learn.Talking heads, talking dollars, talking about, Cali being the sue me state. "Let's Make a Deal".


No comments:

Post a Comment