Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Lucky Dates, 333 Lucky Numbers, Red Hearts Battles.Pieces of a Dream - Life Covers, Red And White, Santa Hits.BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN .Rites to self, rebirths daily, chances to change, faces in the crowds.

The Rolling Stones - Winners, Losers, Learners, Rats To Roaches, Walks Of Fame.Happy for a new day, will have to give thanks for family and friends that are always there ... Ready for the Manners Series: Faces In Crowds, Frogs And Fish, Good Times Toads.

Image

Faces in mask, faces blow away, busy living, or busy dying, hard to say. I'll probably never forget what happened today.History created, news today, tomorrow, notes on what the times in madness, was like.Lucky Dates, 333 Lucky Numbers, Red Hearts Battles.Pieces of a Dream - Life Covers, Red And White, Santa Hits.BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN .Rites to self, rebirths daily, chances to change, faces in the crowds.

RESOURCES TO HELP WITH YOUR BUSINESS GOALS! | Rich Life Today
BLESSINGS ALL NATIONS. Joy and pains, roads to travel, paths to cross, strangers to friends, freaks in the night, bumps in the roads. once a snake always a snake indeed, save for when it's rooting out a fecal fouled toilet .Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decade of my life, have so much to do, before I get there. Pilar Dsilvas' Blog: "


Faces in mask, faces blow away, busy living, or busy dying, hard to say. I'll probably never forget what happened today.History created, news today, tomorrow, notes on what the times in madness, was like.



iZBlogs&Magazines- All of Mass media.
Friends, family members, saints and sinners at the forks in the road, take the high road, not the easy roads. Sails on the boats of the seas of changes, butterflies out for the colors of the sunny dazes on the shores. Hope for the best, and get ready for the pits in the bowls of cherries. Lemons for the sugar and spices for the girls to make the most of the bumps in the road, and drinks made of the lemons, dodging the rocks under the sands of time.To grow, to expand, to excuse the hard knocks.
WAVESTOMAKEJOYSANDPAINSLESSONLEARNED.BLOGSPOT.COM
Dances In Heavens, Wishes, Hopes, Prayers, Leaders Of Pack. Glory Dazes To Come. Angels In Host, Dances In Heavens, Wishes, Hopes, Prayers,...

"Joy and pains, roads to travel, paths to cross, strangers to friends, freaks in the night, bumps in the roads. once a snake always a snake indeed, save for when it's rooting out a fecal fouled toilet .Roads To Travel, Paths To Cross, Monkeys On Top, Fingers To Hands, Hands To Hearts, Veterans on the way to greatness.Friends, family members, saints and sinners at the forks in the road, take the high road, not the easy roads. Sails on the boats of the seas of changes, butterflies out for the colors of the sunny dazes on the shores. Lucky Dates, 333 Lucky Numbers, Red Hearts Battles.Pieces of a Dream - Life Covers, Red And White, Santa Hits.BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN .Rites to self, rebirths daily, chances to change, faces in the crowds.


Milwaukee hip-hop duo Guerrilla Ghost are preparing for
Setting Standards, Strangers To Friends, Faces Of Leaders, Lights On Again.CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take.LOSING MY RELIGION.Glory Dazes In The Horse And Pony Shows. Roads To Travel, Paths To Cross, Monkeys On Top, Fingers To Hands, Hands To Hearts, Veterans on the way to greatness.

Image

Good Times.Blast to the darkness, joys and pains, lovers and haters, friends and family, faces of friends to cut off. Happy for a new day, will have to give thanks for family and friends that are always there ... Ready for the Manners Series: Faces In Crowds, Frogs And Fish, Good Times Toads.Friends, family members, saints and sinners at the forks in the road, take the high road, not the easy roads. Sails on the boats of the seas of changes, butterflies out for the colors of the sunny dazes on the shores. Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decade of my life, have so much to do, before I get there. Pilar Dsilvas' Blog: "
Image

LUCIFER’S STAR: THE DEVIL. Paths Crossed. Lessons Daily, Rites To Reasons, Glory Dazes.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. Parents Dead And Gone, Chuck And Penny Moore, faces of the ghosts, and spooks, Angels in Heaven, Goodness and Mercy, Now Instead.Winners, Losers, Learners, Sunny And Bright, Faces in the crowds.


 [Pilar Dsilvas' Blog] Please moderate: "Cattle Runs, Cattle Calls, Free Milk, Pigs, Hogs, Hams, Dinner Treats."Adriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys.



Zodiac Signs, American Views, Native, Cowboys, Indians, Men And Mice, Heads In Sands.Lucky Dates, 333 Lucky Numbers, Red Hearts Battles.Pieces of a Dream - Life Covers, Red And White, Santa Hits.BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN .Rites to self, rebirths daily, chances to change, faces in the crowds.


CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take.LOSING MY RELIGION.Friends, family members, saints and sinners at the forks in the road, take the high road, not the easy roads. Sails on the boats of the seas of changes, butterflies out for the colors of the sunny dazes on the shores. 
Image may contain: sky, outdoor and nature

Joy and pains, roads to travel, paths to cross, strangers to friends, freaks in the night, bumps in the roads. once a snake always a snake indeed, save for when it's rooting out a fecal fouled toilet .The Rolling Stones - Winners, Losers, Learners, Rats To Roaches, Walks Of Fame.Friends, family members, saints and sinners at the forks in the road, take the high road, not the easy roads. Sails on the boats of the seas of changes, butterflies out for the colors of the sunny dazes on the shores.
Image

 Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Paths Crossed. Lessons Daily, Rites To Reasons, Glory Dazes.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. GLORIA GAYNOR - I WILL SURVIVE. Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms or grasses that are greener for the cattle ..Purple hares for me, head in the clouds, kings, queens and nights, fairy tales to create, living large.Starr Bright, Ben Battles, Veteans Still Alive, Battles And Wars Won: Uritsa Uritas Smith, Chicks, Babes, And Dames: Veterans On Facebooks.
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling
REMEMBER ONE LOVE ALWAYS AND KEEP SMILING BECAUSE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, LET KNOW ONE TELL'S YOU ANY DIFFERENT.Starr Bright, Ben Battles, Veteans Still Alive, Battles And Wars Won: Uritsa Uritas Smith, Chicks, Babes, And Dames: Veterans On Facebooks.Paths Crossed. Lessons Daily, Rites To Reasons, Glory Dazes.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive.



Faces in mask, faces blow away, busy living, or busy dying, hard to say. I'll probably never forget what happened today.History created, news today, tomorrow, notes on what the times in madness, was like.
Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decade of my life, have so much to do, before I get there. Pilar Dsilvas' Blog: "



Still Waters, Runs Deep, Stars Lights, Tips Dated

Fairy Tales Recaps How the people lived, the conditions that they had to live with, and have the chance to be thankful that it is not your story.REMEMBER ONE LOVE ALWAYS AND KEEP SMILING BECAUSE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL,Starr Bright, Ben Battles, Veteans Still Alive, Battles And Wars Won: Uritsa Uritas Smith, Chicks, Babes, And Dames: Veterans On Facebooks.Friends, family members, saints and sinners at the forks in the road, take the high road, not the easy roads. Sails on the boats of the seas of changes, butterflies out for the colors of the sunny dazes on the shores. 

 Fairy tales to recap, joys and pains, bumps in the road, tricks, trades and treats. Veterans stores of stories. Dick JarrotSam JarrotRocky Jarrott, Randy Jarrot, Sheri, Rach Jay, faces of frogs. Ben Battles, to fight for the lights to stay on. One more time.Paths Crossed. Lessons Daily, Rites To Reasons, Glory Dazes.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive.

Seven Days, October 16, 2019 by Seven Days - issuu


Fuck today and fuck tomorrow, how many ways and how many people always the first question for the tribe members here. Normal, main steam, or just a group of white people doing the white things that count in the long run, at the end of the day the houses, cars, condos, wigs and hair caps, what do you work, run, drives you daily, love, peace and happiness. Enough for acts of kindness ever, or just self-serving still, as in forever and now...

No comments:

Post a Comment