Wednesday, September 4, 2019

What we know, and want to know, to explore, expand and grow.There’s just one catch:With my friends, I'm crazy.



 Sailing away to better dazes, better causes to sing and dance. Happy feet today dances in the sun, good times to share classes done. Happy for gifts of stories to write, joys and pains of growth.I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN, I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T. - STEVE PREFONTAINE .Buttons to share, Facebook, Twitter, Intergram, what else? What we know, and want to know, to explore, expand and grow.There’s just one catch:With my friends, I'm crazy. 
Image result for GOOD MORNING!Songs.
 Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.Do not allow anyone or anything to define or limit you.Happiness is a choice. Peace is a state of mind. Both are free. Do not allow any one to define you.Can not Stop, Must Keep Going Forward, Mars The God of War, March was named after him. March fourth, only command of the year, moving…If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try again.
Image result for Seasons To Change.

I wish everyday was like this...Reflections are always good, and we should take time to relax and think about the ifs. The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the ski every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present. Not a dream real life.What we know, and want to know, to explore, expand and grow.There’s just one catch:With my friends, I'm crazy. 
Wits, charms, graces, coins, cards, clowns, cattle calls, paths to cross, roads to travel, woman for man, silent knight, lions, tigers, and bears, voices in my head. It would be so nice, what are the odds, to find someone that fits, where are we at, cl, plenty of fish, lots of frogs. English wave of words, simple, slow, silly, stupid, sinner, saint, hard to say, do share, stats, age, location, how tall, no dogs in your arms, giant angel, are you the one....What we know, and want to know, to explore, expand and grow.There’s just one catch:With my friends, I'm crazy. 

     Yes, the military has a branch of service named after frogs also.Holiday Cheers:  5151: Made in America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈThanks For Service. What we know, and want to know, to explore, expand and grow.There’s just one catch:With my friends, I'm crazy. GOOD MORNING!_πŸπŸŒ…πŸπŸπŸŒ… RISE AND SHINE!!AND THANK THE LORD FOR ANOTHER BLESS DAY OF LIFE!! WISHING YOU A SAFE AND BLESS DAY!!πŸ™‹πŸ₯πŸ™‹





    Please tell me why? Ready for my point of view, on the subject of frogs? Frogs are everywhere, and sometimes they are not hard to find, and it is a matter of the classes once again. What I have learned is that frogs as a group are an army, that is the meaning of the military branch that we have here in America.What we know, and want to know, to explore, expand and grow.There’s just one catch:With my friends, I'm crazy. Did you know that? Maybe yes or maybe no, it is a matter of class and what part of the woods you grow up in.
     Dude, honestly, you are amazing, and the only person. I know who would do this! Bless you.Nazi camps, Nazi buses when the crowds are in, cows .HOLLYWOOD HITS, MOVIES WITH GREAT VIEWS, LIFE ON THE WATER.PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEAS.πŸŽ΅πŸŽΌπŸŽΆπŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸ’• ALIENS LIVE.Donald Trump Tweet As The Joker.. πŸ‘… πŸ’¦ πŸ―Buttercu More Dark skin guys...are highkey winningπŸ˜πŸ˜­πŸ™ŽπŸΏ‍♂️🍫 .


    Going places by yourself, hoping to see, someone to talk to, its about chances you take, there are people everywhere, you have to reach out, see someone you like their looks, the way they act, in the places that you like to go. Step out on a limb and say hello .What we know, and want to know, to explore, expand and grow.



    Homeless veterans find a safe haven with Passageways..Michael Jackson - Gossip is a way of life, excuses and blame games, fingers to point at others, stories to share. They Don't Care About Us. Great day alive, great day on the right side of the grave, leaps of faith, joys and pains, walks in the dark.Lovers, Haters, Freaks, Frogs,Plenty Of Fish To Dinner Dates, Glory Dazes To Come.

    There’s just one catch:With my friends, I'm crazy. A simple hello, could lead to so many other things, take a chance and see what happens.A woman who is able to diagnose and repair her own vehicle. A woman more than willing to work her ass off for her own money. Retired crazy, mental for a fee, veteran home from the wars, search for a giant of man, home alone,not dog in arms, bitch in heat, man best friend. Dreams and nightmares.
    English wave of words, simple, slow, silly, stupid, sinner, saint, hard to say, do share, stats, age, location, how tall, no dogs in your arms, giant angel, are you the one....Try again .Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars.Back in time when dirt was cheap, and Jesus Christ was a boy, stars to shine, sons of dogs, bitches and hoes, faces in the layers of brown, dirt, shit of fecal matters.Races To Win, Sinners, Saints, Seasons Of Givers And Takers.Sisters in shades, future so bright, words to share, waves to make, rats to roaches, walks of life.



    The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty, so we can decide without biases or doubts we meant for each other or not. We do not need to guess. We know, we respect and appreciate the direct approach. Retired already, baby boomer, Disneyland pass holder.
    Well good morning young Lady, one line, not stats, age, how tall, retired from what, hard to say, seasons of givers, takers,plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs in the water. Wits, charms,grace,not here, not yet, did not stand out. Try again..

    Sima And Rachel Jarrot,  It is going to be fun, exciting, self-empowering and very fulfilling.Chapter 3: Courage, Compassion, and Connection.Be the best bee positive in process. Which are YOU...πŸ˜‡ πŸ  SURF PARTY_🌴 πŸ₯‚ πŸŒ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸΊJOKES AND LAUGHS, PIGS DO FLY, COWS AND BUFF FOREVER.HARES LOST, GIRLS IN RED HOODS.If I had a star for every time you brightened my day - I'd have a galaxy in my hand..

    Wigs And Caps On, Tricks? Lessons learned in classes, dodge for life, Steven Jay Jarrot 7608512267, We Guess Your Age Based on Just 30 Questions? Kambi Briggs Yeah, it says that I've already found my true love, but I'm still super lonely, extremely clingy, invisable at my school, and have zero chances of being someone's 'love' sooooo.... 




    No comments:

    Post a Comment