Saturday, April 20, 2019

Superman, Supermom, Superwoman: A Journey through Three Eras of Perfectionism.

Connection, conversation, and chemistry, Superman, Supermom, Superwoman: A Journey through Three Eras of Perfectionism....(Son city)


Lights, love, lessons, tests over time, hands to hearts, wishes on stars tonight. Anything else you wanna know, we can talk and get to know each other the old fashioned way. There's way too much to me that a post on the internet just couldn't do justice for and with any luck? You'll be the same..I'm not sure what to say..
No alt text provided for this image
Good evening. I am looking for a connection, conversation, and chemistry, shots in the dark, woman for man.I know, but here I am.I simply desire to talk to another soul about our lives, thoughts, experiences, fears, loves, goals, and anything else. I am a 55 plus:woman who enjoys writing and getting to know others through it. I don’t seek sex or anything physical. I do ask :you’re single?If you like to write, like getting to know another person, please feel free to write to me. A lifestyle is what you pay for; a life is what pays you. ~ Thomas Leonard .


I am seeking someone long term and someone who can converse very well.Stats, age, how tall, retired from what, questions between us now.Hats to wear and universes to travel to.Hi and Happy:Signs and wonders, roads to cross, paths to travel, High Hats, roles played, over time.Connection, Conversation, Chemistry, it would be nice, wits, charms, graces, giant online, retired from the races for bucks, are you the one...No place for the stupid people that can not be fixed, just hope the dim witted are not breeding and will not breed, enough dim wits already.Rachel Jarrot, nicknames, butch, buff, wide-ass: BBW? Rachel Jarrot or Rocky the fag hag, California Cow or Colorado ...
1

Doublelist! Talk. Connect. Date. New post ・ Account Please choose a new password Password must be at least 6 characters long, and include 1 uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one number.Lights, love, lessons, tests over time, hands to hearts, wishes on stars tonight. Anything else you wanna know, we can talk and get to know each other the old fashioned way. There's way too much to me that a post on the internet just couldn't do justice for and with any luck? You'll be the same..I'm not sure what to say..

No comments:

Post a Comment