Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Every morning Trump supporters wake up to discover what it is they need to now be ok with. Some days it's caging babies. Some days it's lavishing praise on murderous dictators. Yesterday it was tear gassing children. What a weird way to live your life.

Land whales hippos, elephants, cows and buffalo tails to share. Good times, hopes and dreams, happy feet to dance the night away. Birds and bees monkeys and goats, to see and hear, songs in trees. Angels on hight, angels here on earth, blue shooting stars. The Masquerade Part I - Escape the Night. Prey on the beach, prey lost, confused, mental attach veterans females to eat alive. πŸŒΏπŸŒΊπŸŒΏπŸŒΊπŸŒΏπŸŒΊπŸŒΏπŸŒΊπŸŒΏπŸŒΊπŸŒΏπŸŒΊπŸŒΏπŸŒΊ
Oasis of the Mind: Monkeys In Packs, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars.Donkey Dates, Controversial billboard that reads 'America First Not Israel' put up in Detroit #EveryMajorCity #BDS


 Hand out, hands up, earth angels, stars falken out of sky, with broken wings, fairy tales.🌞🌞🌞πŸ₯›☕️Good Morning☕️πŸ₯›πŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒž To all friends ✌πŸ»πŸ˜€πŸ˜€Happy start of the weekπŸ˜€πŸ˜€✌🏻The Masquerade Part I - Escape the Night. Prey on the beach, prey lost, confused, mental attach veterans females to eat alive. 🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺

Photo
 Every morning Trump supporters wake up to discover what it is they need to now be ok with.   Some days it's caging babies. Some days it's lavishing praise on murderous dictators.   Yesterday it was tear gassing children.   What a weird way to live your life.I'm not sure what that means. Is she talking about my penis? Or maybe she thinks I look like a goat, which I totally do not. Women are weird.🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺
Photo
Free Rides: Nothing for free, tricks and trades to exchanges, walks in the park, classes in the woods. Under the cherry moons, blue stars tonight, planes in air, free to cum suckers, free rides on faces of snakes. People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat, songs to sing. Gifts of time and spaces, tips of land whales, frogs and fags, Jewish rites. 🌞🌞🌞πŸ₯›☕️Good Morning☕️πŸ₯›πŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒž To all friends ✌πŸ»πŸ˜€πŸ˜€Happy start of the weekπŸ˜€πŸ˜€✌🏻I'm not sure what that means. Is she talking about my penis? Or maybe she thinks I look like a goat, which I totally do not. Women are weird.🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺
Photo
Jokers and poker players, cum suckers, snakes in dens, sinners and saints, frogs to date. Gifts of white skin, snakes in dens, jackasses in the hills, seconds to holler, snakes on sticks, balls and sticks, fires still burning on the sands of time. πŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸ₯›☕️Good Morning☕️πŸ₯›πŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒž To all friends ✌πŸ»πŸ˜€πŸ˜€Happy start of the weekπŸ˜€πŸ˜€✌🏻The Masquerade Part I - Escape the Night. Prey on the beach, prey lost, confused, mental attach veterans females to eat alive. I'm not sure what that means. Is she talking about my penis? Or maybe she thinks I look like a goat, which I totally do not. Women are weird.🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺
 


"My Future in the Media World"Dances In The Dark, Hell Fires,Phil Collins - Can't Stop Loving You:Sinners and Saints: The Donald Duck segment: War propaganda

The relationship between a child and mother is so special and unique as it is blessed with unconditional love, affection, and concern.....I would like to send a heart felt message of endless love and hope to all the mothers. Our stewardship as mothers truly never ends. To our baby girl Ashlee.🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺
Dark Gothic Vampire every day, holidays, and birthday presents, to live ...Cheap Tricks, Jewish Wales: Movies Made,Love, Luck, Lessons, Good Times. Treats To Trade

You are doing a super job caring for Meme and Pawpaw's grand. Continue to learn and grow in motherhood. We love you so very much. Happy first Mother's Day! Mom and Dad.🌞🌞🌞πŸ₯›☕️Good Morning☕️πŸ₯›πŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒž To all friends ✌πŸ»πŸ˜€πŸ˜€Happy start of the weekπŸ˜€πŸ˜€✌🏻The Masquerade Part I - Escape the Night. Prey on the beach, prey lost, confused, mental attach veterans females to eat alive. I'm not sure what that means. Is she talking about my penis? Or maybe she thinks I look like a goat, which I totally do not. Women are weird.🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺


Every morning Trump supporters wake up to discover what it is they need to now be ok with.   Some days it's caging babies. Some days it's lavishing praise on murderous dictators.   Yesterday it was tear gassing children.   What a weird way to live your life.🌞🌞🌞πŸ₯›☕️Good Morning☕️πŸ₯›πŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒž To all friends ✌πŸ»πŸ˜€πŸ˜€Happy start of the weekπŸ˜€πŸ˜€✌🏻I'm not sure what that means. Is she talking about my penis? Or maybe she thinks I look like a goat, which I totally do not. Women are weird.🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺


No comments:

Post a Comment