Sunday, June 11, 2017

Looking forward, I am filled with vision. Looking upwards, I am filled with strength. Looking within, I discover peace.I salute the Light

.I salute the Light within your eyes,

 where the whole Universe dwells.Keep the warmth of the sun in your heart. 

Views from the tops of the mountains, birds and bees, songs in the winds, 

lovers, hunters, winners and losers, coins to flip, faces in the winds, the dead the 

undead, lights, love, lessons, tests over time. Crazy Fucks, Freaks, Frogs, And 

Snakes In The Grass, Cons And Pros, Coins To Pay.  Looking forward, I am filled with vision. Looking upwards, I am filled with 

strength. Looking within, I discover peace....

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Strangers to friends, for the 

seasons, the reasons, the causes, love, luck, leaders, sons to shine, in the 

knights in the day. Cali surfers, beaches to view, waves to ride, dances on the 

water. Cali chick, babe, girl of the baby boomers, jacks and balls in a bag, dances on the beach, at night, after the trip to Back Bay, for the views of the water.

 Looking forward, I am filled with vision. Looking upwards, I am filled with 

strength. Looking within, I discover peace....Crazy Fucks, Freaks, Frogs, And 

Snakes In The Grass, Cons And Pros, Coins To Pay.  Looking forward, I am filled with vision. Looking upwards, I am filled with 

strength. Looking within, I discover peace.....I salute the Light 


.I salute the Light within your eyes, 

where the whole Universe dwells.Keep the warmth of the sun in your heart. 

Views from the tops of the mountains, birds and bees, songs in the winds, l

overs, hunters, winners and losers, coins to flip, faces in the winds, the dead 

the undead, lights, love, lessons, tests over time. Strangers to friends, for the 

seasons, the reasons, the causes, love, luck, leaders, sons to shine, in the 

knights in the day. Cali surfers, beaches to view, waves to ride, dances on the

 water. Cali chick, babe, girl of the baby boomers, jacks and balls in a bag,  Looking forward, I am filled with vision. Looking upwards, I am filled with 

strength. Looking within, I discover peace.....I salute the Light 


Hold me tighter, LOVE me harder, & never let go."❤❤.πŸ™ˆ πŸ™‰ πŸ™ŠPick Up Pieces,

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯?Classes  State Of Blue.: Candy Hearts, Flowers Knights, Body of Lies 

(2008) - Rotten Tomatoes: Dead Bones With a Story.Fish, Frogs, Freaks, Plenty

 Of Dicks And Dawgs On Land To Dodge, Love and Lights, Blue Stars To Shine. 

πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒPumpkins✨ πŸ¦„ Fairies,Hand and hearts to guide. In today's times 

men have low self esteem too so I think it would help to bring his sense of self

 up for those who think she will never talk to me.  Crazy Fucks, Freaks, Frogs, 

And Snakes In The Grass, Cons And Pros, Coins To Pay. 


  "Hold me 

tighter,Love, light, luck, lessons to learn, joys and pains, good times, the best is

 yet to come, glory dazes to come, tips and tales left. Songs to sing, how great 

it is to be alive, daily events to give thanks, lots of love, lots of tests over time, 

hands to hold, knights and giants, kings on the water, ships of dreams to sale. 

Love and luck, coins to flip, coins on hand, coins to play, stories left to write, 

dances for trails and paths taken, the ships to pass at night. Glory dazes to

 come, houses, homes, veterans in the winter time, lost and found, 22 dead 

daily, hands to help, hands to create blue dreams, smoke in the air, books to

 review. 


Love, Light, Luck, Lessons, Lack Of Dreams, Glory Dazes To Come. 

Fires For The Eggs To Burn.5 Monkeys,πŸŽΆπŸ’˜πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ❤️ Steven, Sheri, Rachel, 

Sima, and Charlie R. Jarrot, monkeys on a tree: Liars. Jumps for joy, lessons 

learned, classes on love and hate, take a minute, have tips to share. Joys and

 Pains, gifts of lovers and haters, frogs and snakes, trips to hell and back. Angles

 of angels, hosts in the air, ships of dreams to sale for songs. Hands out to help, 

hands out to teachers, classes on love and hate, goats and sheep, fairy tales. 

Lover and haters, questions of true love, knights to wait, giants to hills, horns 

to blow. Dates with frogs, and snakes to watch, plenty of fish in the seas. GQ-I

 do love you..Crazy Fucks, Freaks, Frogs, And Snakes In The Grass, Cons And Pros, Coins To Pay. 


Moby Grape -Crazy Fucks, Freaks, Frogs, And Snakes In The Grass, 

Cons And Pros, Coins To Pay.  Looking forward, I am filled with vision. Looking upwards, I am filled with 

strength. Looking within, I discover peace.....I salute the Light 

 can't be so bad..😍😍❤❤πŸ™πŸΌ✌.sons retired, knights out

 of the rat races for bucks, seasoned in the fifty, the kings of the fifties, over the bad

 times, over the mix messages of the frogs kissed in another life time...Next view on life 

to share, live and grow, dances for the lessons learned back glory dazes done. Cali Chick

, San Diego starts,  Mercy received first call from the angels, the day born, lots of angels 

to watch, to guide, to live and love, over again. Earth angels, the young at heart, the kids

 forever. Peter Pan.....enjoy life there's plenty of time to be dead. .....slow down and 

enjoy life it's not only the scenery.....in all of living, have much fun and laughter. life is 

to be enjoyed, not just endured.....the most important thing is to enjoy your life,to be 

happy it's all that matters.  Looking forward, I am filled with vision. Looking upwards, I am filled with 

strength. Looking within, I discover peace.....I salute the Light 


Notes on dreams after the climb, with the pits of snakes, pits

 in bowl of cherries.Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach. Time running away with me.Happy Birthday! Party and Drink Hard Tonight!πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ»πŸ·πŸ₯ƒπŸΈπŸΉ Rebirths Daily. LOVE me harder, & never let go."❤❤es 

on the beach, at night, after the trip to Back Bay, for the views of the water.

Crazy Fucks, Freaks, Frogs, And Snakes In The Grass, Cons And Pros, Coins To

 Pay. 


Is Driving on LSD even possible? : LSD - Crazy Fucks,

 Looking forward, I am filled with vision. Looking upwards, I am filled with 

strength. Looking within, I discover peace.....I salute the Light 

 Freaks, Frogs, And Snakes In The Grass, Cons And Pros, Coins To Pay. 

Addicted to improvement! Trying to master the art of a perfect tea while running a business.Entrepreneur,Author n family guy.Who Do You Trust? One nut to stand, woods to grow, stories told around the world. Sheep and goats, tales of lovers, tales of donkeys and sluts for free rides. Jewish Wales on the beaches.Stats to share, dead veterans every day 22 daily counts: veterans sad and blue...


 Sons to shine, Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Jesus Christ, coins to flip, pros and cons, pages turned. "Hold me tighter, LOVE me harder, & never let go."❤❤.πŸ™ˆ πŸ™‰ πŸ™ŠPick Up Pieces,πŸ’₯πŸ’₯?Classes  State Of Blue.: Candy Hearts, Flowers Knights, Body of Lies (2008) - Rotten Tomatoes: Dead Bones With a Story.Fish, Frogs, Freaks, Plenty Of Dicks And Dawgs On Land To Dodge, Love and Lights, Blue Stars To Shine. πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒPumpkins✨ πŸ¦„ Fairies,Hand and hearts to guide. In todays times men have low self esteem too so I think it would help to bring his sence of self up for those who think she will never talk to me.  2 hours ago More   "Hold me tighter, LOVE me harder, & never let go."❤❤

 Looking forward, I am filled with vision. Looking upwards, I am filled with 

strength. Looking within, I discover peace.....I salute the Light 



Catcher Lubed: Steven Jarrot,7608512267 Party and PAY? Suck Dicks For Friends, Free for Tricks, Rachellyn1010, Rachel  Butch, Rachel  Jarrot  also. The  pot of gold at the end of the rainbow is a dream come true, and most people think it is an end to a story for kids. Stories told to the young ones at the age of birth until the day they die kids, that never get old, they just grown up and forget the tales told, or they relive over and over, to cope with the haters, and people with more than six faces to flip.Crazy Fucks, Freaks, Frogs, And Snakes In The Grass, Cons And Pros, Coins To Pay. Looking forward, I am filled with vision. Looking upwards, I am filled with strength. Looking within, I discover peace.....I salute the Light 

 Life lessons do not come cheap, faces, mask and shades of truths are played out, as a way of life to live in a childlike state, or wolves in sheep's clothing, is another way to look at it. Our lives are spent as pieces of a dream, and the things we do are for a little miracle for you and for me, and the riches and the impressions last forever.Crazy Fucks, Freaks, Frogs, And Snakes In The Grass, Cons And Pros, Coins To Pay. 

 Looking forward, I am filled with vision. Looking upwards, I am filled with 

strength. Looking within, I discover peace.....I salute the Light 

Crazy Fucks, Freaks, Frogs, And Snakes In The Grass, Cons And Pros, Coins To Pay. 
Love, light, luck, lessons to learn, joys and pains, good times, the best is yet to come, glory dazes to come, tips and tales left. Songs to sing, how great it is to be alive, daily events to give thanks, lots of love, lots of tests over time, hands to hold, knights and giants, kings on the water, ships of dreams to sale. Love and luck, coins to flip, coins on hand, coins to play, stories left to write, dances for trails and paths taken, the ships to pass at night. Glory dazes to come, houses, homes, veterans in the winter time, lost and found, 22 dead daily, hands to help, hands to create blue dreams, smoke in the air, books to review. Looking forward, I am filled with vision. Looking upwards, I am filled with strength. Looking within, I discover peace.....I salute the Light




Love, Light, Luck, Lessons, Lack Of Dreams, Glory Dazes To Come. Fires For The Eggs To Burn. Rebirths Daily. Gay and happy lifestyle in the shadows today?Dick: Role Models Bend..steven jarrot :7605643510:83458 tropical whisper ct:ca 92201  (Steven Jay Jarrot: 7608512267/ 090462:High School fairfax in Hollywood), tells lies about the love and devotion he had for the love of his life, the woman to grow old with, is what he told family and friends for the first two years together. Faces and masks fell off for a period of time) for examples.Crazy Fucks, Freaks, Frogs, And Snakes In The Grass, Cons And Pros, Coins To Pay. 

 Looking forward, I am filled with vision. Looking upwards, I am filled with 

strength. Looking within, I discover peace.....I salute the Light 


Crooks, Cheaters, Liars:Frank Agresti ,Crazy Fucks, Freaks, Frogs, And Snakes In The Grass, Cons And Pros, Coins To Pay.  How u sucking dick for nicks ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ u dont got $5 to buy a nick !? Broke bronx bitches i swear πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’―πŸ‚ πŸ’¦:πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒπŸ΅ πŸ’ͺAdriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago.Facebook, Nuts And Franks, πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉDicks, Dawgs, Donkeys To Date, Fat And Wide,😹😹😹😹 Hogs And Pigs To Fly.😹😹😹😹Facetime?πŸ’“πŸ€˜πŸ½Tricks and trades, coins to flip, cards to read. How u sucking dicks."Hold me tighter, LOVE me harder, & never let go."❤❤.πŸ™ˆ πŸ™‰ πŸ™ŠPick Up Pieces,πŸ’₯πŸ’₯?Classes  State Of Blue.: Candy Hearts, Flowers Knights, Body of Lies (2008) - Rotten Tomatoes: Dead Bones With a Story.Fish, Frogs, Freaks, Plenty Of Dicks And Dawgs On Land To Dodge, Love and Lights, Blue Stars To Shine. πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒPumpkins✨ πŸ¦„ Fairies,Hand and hearts to guide. In todays times men have low self esteem too so I think it would help to bring his sence of self up for those who think she will never talk to me.  2 hours ago More   "Hold me tighter, LOVE me harder, & never let go."❤❤Crazy Fucks, Freaks, Frogs, And Snakes In The Grass, Cons And Pros, Coins To Pay. 

Facebook, Nuts And Franks, πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉDicks,

 Looking forward, I am filled with vision. Looking upwards, I am filled with 

strength. Looking within, I discover peace.....I salute the Light 

Dawgs, Donkeys To Date, Fat And Wide,😹😹😹“whatever” I mean fuck you.☊Think you can't do it? Try looking at it a different way. Holding Out For A Hero: Pink Floyd - The Wall: The Shadows, In The Dark, Reapers Of Good And Evil.Riding Waves, Rocks And Frogs, Dates And Beaches, Riding Waves, Rocks And Frogs, Dates And Beaches, Rat Racers. Angels, fairies, and pixies are the girls that I know, every day earth angels, for the smiles, for the joys and the laughter of the friends on the side lines. Brown and blue wings, earth angel to some, fairy and pixie with a drop of a dime.... Friends, family members, saints and sinners at the forks in the road, take the high road, not the easy roads.“Impossible only means you haven’t found the solution yet.” -Anonymous. Crazy Fucks, Freaks, Frogs, And Snakes In The Grass, Cons And Pros, Coins To Pay.
Kal Penn is lifting the lid on some of the grossly racist roles he’s been asked to play."Hold me tighter, LOVE me harder, & never let go."❤❤.πŸ™ˆ πŸ™‰ πŸ™ŠPick Up Pieces,πŸ’₯πŸ’₯?Classes  State Of Blue.: Candy Hearts, Flowers Knights, Body of Lies (2008) - Rotten Tomatoes: Dead Bones With a Story.Fish, Frogs, Freaks, Plenty Of Dicks And Dawgs On Land To Dodge, Love and Lights, Blue Stars To Shine. πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒPumpkins✨ πŸ¦„ Fairies,Hand and hearts to guide. In todays times men have low self esteem too so I think it would help to bring his sence of self up for those who think she will never talk to me.    "Hold me tighter, LOVE me harder, & never let go."❤❤Crazy Fucks, Freaks, Frogs, And Snakes In The Grass, Cons And Pros, Coins To Pay.


Hotels Where You Can Enjoy Staying With Amazing Wildlife


Love, Hate, Luck, Lights, Coins To Flip. FrankAgresti,Juliana Santiago.

 Looking forward, I am filled with vision. Looking upwards, I am filled with 

strength. Looking within, I discover peace.....I salute the Light 

 Tricks on veterans is the top of their games, to play,better than the dogs in the houses. Tales of the dirty deeds done. Monkeys in packs, to dodge.Dicks, Dogs, Dates,Rednecks And Birds. Crooks, Cheaters, Liars:Frank Agresti , Adriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in pack, monkeys to dodge.A performer. Maxwell Best Slow Jams.Veteran to consider, what are the odds, like to write stories.free at last free at last....Crazy Fucks, Freaks, Frogs, And Snakes In The Grass, Cons And Pros, Coins To Pay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment